How Many Pillows Should I Sleep With?
There are a lot of different opinions out there on how many pillows one should sleep with. Some people say that two is the perfect number, while others swear by just one pillow. So, what's the right answer? Let's take a look at the pros and cons of each option to help you decide.
Pros and Cons of Using One Pillow
- You won't get too hot during the night.
- It's easier to move around during the night.
- You won't have to worry about your pillows getting flattened over time.
- One pillow might not provide enough support for your head and neck.
- If you like to sleep on your stomach, one pillow might not be comfortable.
- You might get too hot during the night.
Pros and Cons Of Two Pillows
- You can adjust the amount of support you need by fluffing or flattening one of the pillows.
- Two pillows will keep your head and neck aligned while you sleep.
- You won't get too hot during the night because you can remove one of the pillows if needed.
- Two pillows can take up a lot of space in your bed.
- You might not be able to move around as much during the night.
As you can see, there are pros and cons to both options. The best way to decide how many pillows you should sleep with is to experiment and see what works best for you. Try sleeping with one pillow for a week and then two pillows for a week, and see which option is more comfortable for you. Remember, everyone is different, so what works for someone else might not work for you. Listen to your body and do what feels best for you.